Re: Ensemble II Images all Bands -help

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2012
      Using SDR-IQ with V 1.5 SDR_RADIO, sometimes get images also. So not just with SoftRock does this happen. Come and go, not there at all this morning on 75M or 17M, see in LSB and USB.  17M about 19kc apart when there. I suspect something in house/nearby causing RFI. Next time it happens time to turn devices on/off, try different ants, etc., try find culprit. Link, WV4I
    • steel120@bellsouth.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 11, 2012
        Thanks to all for the suggestions, after going back to the Option panel in SDR-Radio V 1.5 r 1048, and selecting the Image rejection option, ran this in Auto, after a sample time, It cured the problem.

        Images appear to be almost completely gone, I have posted a couple of after photo's. ImagesII-Gone

        Now I need to find a method to correct a few birdies, need some core's to try an reduce the birdies I think are coming from the monitor. Not sure, I have the KM5H kase for the ensemble, plus have stuff grounded. Off for another challenge.

        Thanks Again to all... Bob