Re: RX Ensemble II a challenge

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
      Yes stereo line in connected. I ‘ve even placed an antenna analyzer (as a signal generator) nearby with a short ht antenna, and short ht antenna on softrock. Zilch on reception. Guess I could throw another soundcard in desktop PC, using motherboard built in soundcard for now. Reload sound drivers. Been very time consuming already. All other applications have used USB connectivity, worked fine, e.g. HRD, Kenwood TS-590 with rig control software and remote software including Skype. Thanks, Link, WV4I