Wind Transformer Binocular and Toroidal Inductors

  • pu2clr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2012
      Dear friends, when I started assembling the Softrock I had difficulties in building the Toroidal Inductors, Transformers and Transformers Binocular as well.
      In my last assembly, I decided to record some videos.
      Today I posted on youtube these videos about tha subject showing my approach to wind and install T1 and T2 of Softrock Ensemble II VHF RX.
      I hope they help other colleagues who also have difficulty costruir inductors.
      I will appreciate comments and suggestions about this subject.

      The links are:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iVuIynlwEY&feature=channel&list=UL
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKYe7ak-2U&feature=channel&list=UL

      73,