Re: [softrock40] Re: Opto-Isolator Voltage Test

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2012
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Opto-Isolator Voltage Test

      > Idont understand your 2nd sentence.

      >> If so have you set CFGSR for RXTX ini?

      It means
      "Disable ABPF
      it is essential before any functional tests are carried out, as soon as you have the PC talking to the Ensemble using the USB
      interface is to use 'CFGSR' and go to the 'ABPF' tab and remove the check from the 'Enable Filter (ABPF) box. You must then unplug
      and reconnect the USB lead in order to reinitialise the AVR chip so it has the PTT and CW key functions enabled. If you do not do
      this, the AVR chip is supplied with the defaults set for use with the v9.0 RX and BPF module, so will catch a lot of people out, in
      the same way as the USB to I2C interface has."