RE: [softrock40] Re: LO testing question clarification

  • KQ8M
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2012

      That scope is not supplied. It is the authors own USB scope. You will need another piece of hardware that makes the measurement and sends it to the computer and a software app. I have one. It is a small box you connect your leads to. Works really cool.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...