Ensemble RX ll - test control filter, error

  • ea5glt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2012
      Hello:

      I´m in the stage 3 - "ensemble rxII- Local oscillator and control", and I have a error in test setup of "validate filter selection outputs".

      The values in R13 for 2MHz and 12MHz (band 0 and band 2) are 2,48V, when the value must be ~0V. Where is the error?

      Thanks,

      Félix - ea5glt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2012
        Subject: [softrock40] Ensemble RX ll - test control filter, error

        >I´m in the stage 3 - "ensemble rxII- Local oscillator and control", and I have a error in test setup of "validate filter selection
        >outputs".

        The values in R13 for 2MHz and 12MHz (band 0 and band 2) are 2,48V, when the value must be ~0V. Where is the error?

        Félix,

        Is U5 correctly inserted?
        What do you get on R6?

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • ea5glt
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2012
          Hi Alan. Thanks for your answer.

          I have discovered the problem with your help. I have had a great mistake.
          The R13 value is 10k and I have put one of 2,2k. I´M SORRY.

          Thank you, and 73!

          Félix - EA5GLT