Re: RX ENSEMBLE II [2 Attachments]

  • it9esi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
      Thanks Alan for the suggestions
      I have tried the soft from you suggested SDRSHARP
      I have connected the exit audio of my rtx
      to the entry of the notebook and it perfectly works.
      but ensemble II Niente.
      If someone is available to make a will I don't have him/it problems
      to send him/it.
      I would be curious to know where have been wrong!
      73 Francesco it9esi