Re: Noise problem

  • tinusrammstein
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2012
      I am living in the middle of the city, on my yaesu i also got a lot of QRM but i can receive some stations on 14mhz.

      The sound cable goes directly into my onboard soundcard and it's on the line in input..

      I also got a microphone port but this one is disabled in windows.

      The pictures are indeed in the evening but it's on all frequenties 10mhz and up...