Re: [softrock40] Softrock VHF/UHF as remote repeater receivers

  • Scott Zimmerman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012
      > your going to need an amp! for 50w.
      <-- My intentions were to utilize this site as a remote receive site for many repeaters, NOT as a
      full-blown repeater site.

      I've ordered a couple of the RTL2832/E4000 based devices from FleaBay. I'll play around with them,
      but I think they'll work just fine. Thanks for the idea.

      It seems as though Osmocom might just do the trick for decoding multiple streams from this one
      device. Thanks for the ideas.

      Scott

      Scott Zimmerman
      Amateur Radio Call N3XCC