Re: [softrock40] Re: WSPR to calibrate sofrtrock

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2012
      From: "lc_hdsdr"
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: WSPR to calibrate sofrtrock

      > One further hint when using different radios and soundcards: use different profiles when starting HDSDR. All calibration
      > information is then (re)stored depending on the profile without overwriting settings of a different radio. Make a copy of HDSDR's
      > start icon/link, go to its properties and append f.e. " -p SRliteII" (without the quotes) behind the target name "...\HDSDR.exe".

      LC,

      Thanks for the clarification.
      I should point out that a Si570 controlled Softrock should be calibrated separately with HDSDR's LO Calibration Factor Reset to
      1.000. Then the Softrock is calibrated <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/calibrating-the-softrock-si570-usb-controller>

      With Si570 Softrocks different profiles are useful but not for calibration, except maybe if used with a different soundcard.