Re: [softrock40] Re: Need more audio

  • Albert Gerheim
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 2, 2012
      ... not "my" softrocks.  :-)   I have a 40,30,20 which works OK with the card at full volume, and I also have a (17),15,12, 10M which only gets to about 700mW out at full volume.  Keep in mind, with more complex waveforms like PSK, the shape factor will reduce the RMS value when peak-to-peak is at maximum.  I get 1.2V with a pure sinusoid (JT65 or RTTY).