Re: [softrock40] RX ENSEMBLE II [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      Subject: [softrock40] RX ENSEMBLE II [1 Attachment]

      Francesco,

      Is your meter correct?
      You read the 3V3 as 3.29, very close. But the 5V reading is high, both on the USB and regulator.

      R28 hairpin:-
      Soldering on R27?
      Solder splash to ground. Or maybe a whisker on the PCB. Look past R25, 26 to U10. And up to U11.
      Or T3 wired wrongly.
      This sort of fault is easier rectified if you do it as you build, not after it is finished!
      If you see nothing remove T3, R25, 26.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ

      >I have realized the kit rx ensemble II
      And unfortunately without fortune
      in the assemblage I have committed an error
      I have climbed on contrarily the component LT 6231
      in the test I didn't have anymore' the 5 Vs
      and therefore checking account I have become.
      a new LT6231 is given me
      and I have reassembled him
      in the Auto test Band Pass Filters Testing
      I have 162 mVs
      I attach the whole file of test and underlined in red
      what doesn't go.
      can you help me????
      73 Rinaldi (IT9ESI)
    • it9esi
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        Thanks Alan
        today I have devoted to a more control' accurate
        and I have found another error I had installed R32 R33 49 Homs and not 4.9 Ks
        now I have on R28 2.9 Vs
        I have also changed 7805 but the tension and' always 5.6 Vs
        ALL THIS BEFORE READING YOUR MESSAGE.
        After having read your message I have taken another multimetro
        and I have seen that there and difference
        tomorrow I refer all the tests and you lighthouse' to know.
        however in receipt not there and' nothing
        hi thanks Francesco (it9esi)

        > Subject: [softrock40] RX ENSEMBLE II [1 Attachment]
        >

        > Francesco,
        >
        > Is your meter correct?
        > You read the 3V3 as 3.29, very close. But the 5V reading is high, both on the USB and regulator.
        >

        > R28 hairpin:-
        > Soldering on R27?
        > Solder splash to ground. Or maybe a whisker on the PCB. Look past R25, 26 to U10. And up to U11.
        > Or T3 wired wrongly.
        > This sort of fault is easier rectified if you do it as you build, not after it is finished!
        > If you see nothing remove T3, R25, 26.
        >
        > 73 Alan G4ZFQ
        >

        > >I have realized the kit rx ensemble II
        > And unfortunately without fortune
        > in the assemblage I have committed an error
        > I have climbed on contrarily the component LT 6231
        > in the test I didn't have anymore' the 5 Vs
        > and therefore checking account I have become.
        > a new LT6231 is given me
        > and I have reassembled him
        > in the Auto test Band Pass Filters Testing
        > I have 162 mVs
        > I attach the whole file of test and underlined in red
        > what doesn't go.
        > can you help me????
        > 73 Rinaldi (IT9ESI)

      • franco
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hi
        here are all the tests in enclosure.
        pc in use notebook xp
        any receipt.
        is it possible that si570 doesn't oscillate???
        attached test 2

        in the assemblage I have committed an error
        I have climbed on contrarily the component LT 6231
        in the test I didn't have anymore' the 5 Vs
        and therefore checking account I have become.
        a new LT6231 is given me
        and I have reassembled him
        in the Auto test Band Pass Filters Testing
        I have 162 mVs
        I attach the whole file of test and underlined in red
        what doesn't go.
        can you help me????
        73 Francesco Rinaldi (IT9ESI)