Re: Peaberry on the air!

  • warrenallgyer
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 26, 2012
      Well Patrick... you got me wondering so I connected everything up and checked it. My setup photos are posted here:

      It seems to work fine but with some crackling that I get from time to time with certain sound card configurations. The signal displayed is BPM, the Chinese WWV.

      Hope that helps.

      Warren Allgyer - W8TOD