Re: Hamfest on October 7th

  • jimveatch
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
      Yeah I noticed that too. When I emailed the guy about the tables it was pretty clear that pulling this together is a challenge for them. I've been to this hamfest in recent years and the tailgating was healthy, vendor participation not so much but there were some interesting presentations AMSAT, Skywarn, etc.

      I think it will be better then Timonium was this year since they change the format, no outdoor tailgating, sharing the venue with a gun show and something else too.

      With the Home Show there at the same time at least the XYL will have something to do. Hi Hi

      Jim .