Re: [softrock40] RXTX Superband - band-specific assembly for 15,12 10 meters receiving 20 meters.

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
      The band pass filters are very broad.
      I can receive 20m SSB signals using the 80m band pass filter.

      John G3UGY

      Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2012 12:09 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] RXTX Superband - band-specific assembly for 15,12 10 meters receiving 20 meters.

      I built my SR RXTX  for 15 to 10 meters.
      In my first receiving test, its sensitivity was not satisfactory compared my SR Ensemble RX II and my Yaesu FT-817ND.
      So I decided to redo the windings of T5 and L4.
      After that, I did my second test and its sensitivity was very satisfactory.

      Now, regards receiving performance, I am very curious.
      Unintentionally I tuned the RXTX at 14.150 KHz and could listen to ham radio stations very well.

      My question is:

      Is there something wrong with my assembly?

      73, PU2CLR.
      Ricardo.