Whats wrong with this picture?

  • road2890
    Message 1 of 44 , Sep 14, 2012
      I posted this on another softrock site but not sure if this is the right one to use?
      Anyway, here a hiccup I found while building.... Since I can't find anything about it on this site I guess most of you are more on to it re Toroids etc than I am if this is a first mention?

      >>> Hi all,
      just got my wonderful Ensemble kits and busy building them up when I notice the picture of the completed board in http://www.wb5rvz.com/sdr/ensemble/05_rf.htm is missing T6.

      It's there in the bare board pikky but gone walk about later on....

      Had to do a careful search after missing the initial description (in my usual casual speed read), to find that the detail picture for the installation of T6 covers the missing item but getting to the page end for the picture of the final completed animal in all it's glory, only it's missing the bit one is in the process of installing is a bit disconcerting?

      Still, this is heaps of fun! :)
      Thanks to all concerned.
      73
      Ian
      ZL2IH
    • road2890
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 17, 2012
        Hi
        thanks, yep, tried that route too but prefer the pdf if pos.