Delta 44 Discontinued

  • Kevin Kleinfelter
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      I'm seeing dealers reporting that Delta 44 is discontinued.  Would the Delta US41750 be an adequate substitute for the Delta 44?  I understand that there are some circumstances where having *two* good quality sound cards is important.  Is there a need for the 4 I/O of the Delta 44?  The US41750 looks pretty close to half a 44, or am I missing something?
      Kevin / K4KPK