Re: [softrock40] usbtoi2c error [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2012
      From: "Claudio Giuseppe Serio" <themastersofall@...>
      To: <softrock40@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:34 PM
      Subject: [softrock40] usbtoi2c error [1 Attachment]

      > anyone can help me with this error?( win7 64, softrock rxtx normally
      > working with CFGSR)

      There is no point in using PSDR until CFGSR shows all is working.
      Or, are you saying that CFGSR shows correctly but it does not work with PSDR?
      Do not run the two together.

      There can be several reasons for the USB device not being recognised. <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/attiny_usb> is my
      page that tries to help.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • juventinodal92
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
        yes, cfgsr show all 's working but with psdr i get this error message

        no, i don't run psdr and cfgsr together
        with hdsdr no problem, softrock work normally

      • John Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2012
          you are selecting the wrong device. Select the SDR-SI570 device. The softrock 40 does not have USB-I2C support.

          John
          On 9/14/2012 10:08 AM, juventinodal92 wrote:

          yes, cfgsr show all 's working but with psdr i get this error message

          no, i don't run psdr and cfgsr together
          with hdsdr no problem, softrock work normally

          John Williams

          KE5SSH - ham since 2007
          WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm