RE: Re: [softrock40] emails

  • jose
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3 6:57 AM

      Hi...
      You might dothat yourself in fact that is the best way.
      Go to your profile and do what you need.
      Thankyou
      Jose

      Enviado do tablet Samsung

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3 7:49 AM
        If you go to your Yahoogroups page you will see several options for
        e-mail from the group. I am assuming you're getting individual
        e-mails. You can also change your setting to Daily Digest, Special
        Notices or No E-mail. That way you can stay on the group if you wish
        and just read the e-mails at the group's Yahoogroup webpage.

        73, Zack W9SZ

        On 9/3/12, tom <loeblt@...> wrote:
> [...]
      • KQ8M
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3 7:53 AM

          Just go to the bottom of this email and click the word "Unsubscribe".

          73,

          Tim Herrick, KQ8M

          Charter Member North Coast Contesters

          kq8m@...

          AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

          On 9/3/12, tom <loeblt@...> wrote:
> [...]

        • marcus baker
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3 8:07 AM

            At the bottom of the page is the unsubscribe link

            KD8EDT