Re: [softrock40] emails

  • tom
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
      Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 3:36 AM
      Subject: [softrock40] emails

      would you be kind enough to close the sending of emails to me of the softrock project.....until further notice
      Thanks for your attention.
    • jose
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012

        Hi...
        You might dothat yourself in fact that is the best way.
        Go to your profile and do what you need.
        Thankyou
        Jose

        Enviado do tablet Samsung

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012
          If you go to your Yahoogroups page you will see several options for
          e-mail from the group. I am assuming you're getting individual
          e-mails. You can also change your setting to Daily Digest, Special
          Notices or No E-mail. That way you can stay on the group if you wish
          and just read the e-mails at the group's Yahoogroup webpage.

          73, Zack W9SZ

          On 9/3/12, tom <loeblt@...> wrote:
> [...]
        • KQ8M
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012

            Just go to the bottom of this email and click the word "Unsubscribe".

            73,

            Tim Herrick, KQ8M

            Charter Member North Coast Contesters

            kq8m@...

            AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

            On 9/3/12, tom <loeblt@...> wrote:
> [...]

          • marcus baker
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 3, 2012

              At the bottom of the page is the unsubscribe link

              KD8EDT