Vintage Softrock Kits

  • Garey Barrell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012
      I just found a box of 'retired' Softrock kits that were lost in a move. These are all unbuilt kits
      as received from Tony.

      I have no idea what they're worth, as even original pricing is no longer available. Perhaps it's
      too soon for them to invoke 'nostalgia', but as fast as SDR moves, perhaps not! :-)

      SR V6.0 80/40M

      SR Lite II 40M

      SR V9.0 Lite +USB XTALL

      IC-2C

      SR 5.0 40/20M

      Prefer to sell as one lot, $100 shipped. ??

      --
      73, Garey - K4OAH
      Glen Allen, VA

      Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4-A, 4-B, C-Line
      and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
      <www.k4oah.com>
    • Garey Barrell
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 16, 2012
        I just found a box of 'retired' Softrock kits that were lost in a move. These are all unbuilt kits
        as received from Tony.

        I have no idea what they're worth, as even original pricing is no longer available. Perhaps it's
        too soon for them to invoke 'nostalgia', but as fast as SDR moves, perhaps not! :-)

        I advertised these a while back, and had two replies. Neither sent money! ??

        SR V6.0 80/40M

        SR Lite II 40M

        SR V9.0 Lite +USB XTALL

        IC-2C

        SR 5.0 40/20M

        Prefer to sell as one lot, $80 shipped. ??

        --
        73, Garey - K4OAH
        Glen Allen, VA

        Drake 2-B, 2-C/2-NT, 4-A, 4-B, C-Line
        and TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs
        <www.k4oah.com>
      • stuart.schaffert
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 16, 2012
          Sounds like a sweet deal to me.  Too bad I can¬ít spare the cash.

          Hopefully, someone else can.

          73,
          Stuart
          WB6RXG