Re: Problem with 74ac74

  • tinus12342
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 28, 2012

      > From: "tinus12342" <tinus12342@...>
      > >
      > > http://yfrog.com/h3f28sp
      > >
      > > it's a picture of the si570 software
      > >

      > It seems to show the Si570 is working but it does not prove that the signal is actually there.
      > If the signal is there it may not be reaching U6. (T1 and components.)
      >
      > Carefully try connecting pin 3 (hairpin of R11) of U6 to ground, 0V, and then to 5V.
      > The outputs, pin 6 and 8 should change from 0 to 5V as you change the connection to R11.
      > If this happens then it will show U6 is working.
      >
      > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

      Hi alan thx for the quick reply..

      I found the problem.. the pad of pin 3 was half broken of the board.. maybee because i have soldered the 74ac pads too much..

      but i have hard wired pin number 3 :) and my voltages readings are now..

      pin 1: 5.07V
      pin 2: 2.2 V
      pin 3: 2.5 V
      pin 4: 5.04 V
      pin 5: 2.2 V
      pin 6: 2.2 V
      pin 7: 0 gnd
      pin 8: 2.22 V
      pin 9: 2.21 V
      pin 10: 5.04 V
      pin 11: 2.51 V
      pin 12: 2.2 V
      pin 13: 5.03 V
      pin 14: 5.05 V

      I think this solved the problem with the 74ac74 :)

      Altough there is not comming any sound out of the softrock so maybee i have some questions later on..

      For now many thanks alan!

      73!