RE: [softrock40] Ensemble VHF setup

  • Ronald Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012

      In case you didn’t already find the answer, you have to add lines to rocky.ini, in the [Bands] section, along the lines of this:

      [Bands]

      6m_50.00MHz=50000000

      6m_50.04MHz=50040000

      6m_50.08MHz=50080000

      6m_50.12MHz=50120000

      You’ll find there is already that section in the file.  I haven’t seen any limit to the number of lines you can add, except they’ll run off the screen.

      Left of the equal sign is your own arbitrary label. Right of the equal sign is the center frequency you want in Hz.

      Ron – ki6fhb