Re: Si570 calibration problems

  • yl2gqn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      Hi,

      The same problem was here with Ensemble RXTX. Problem was solved with correct IQ channels swap.

      Regards,
      Andy YL2QN

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "w2hww" <aploski@...> wrote:

      > I have just finished a Mobo4.3 and am trying to calibrate the Si750. I have tried HDSDR and CNFGR with the same results. When I tune in WWV at 10.0Mhz my dial reading is 10.00592. When I enter 10.0 in the Real box and click on Calibrate, I find that WWV now shows up on 10.01184. This is a correction in the wrong direction (i.e. a sign problem). The I/Q channels seem to be correct. Am I missing something obvious? I have older Softrock RXTX v6.3 and that calibrated easily.
      >
      > Tony W2HWW

    • w2hww
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
        Yes, it was the I/Q swap that corrected the problem. I guess I was swapping the channels in both hardware and software so many times, that I lost track of where I ended up. Thanks for all your help.

        Tony W2HWW