Re: USB audio : Has anyone reviewed the Griffin iMic with a softrock rxtx?

  • Roger Gagos
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26 12:47 PM
      I have been using the Griffin iMic (yes, at Amazon discounted price) between an Ensemble II RX and my old P4 with XP and it works fine, especially after the transformer mods.

      I did set up the PC so audio out came from the internal soundcard rather than the unamplified iMic ouput jack. Also used it a bit with our iPad 2 and Apple Camera Kit (to get to USB) and it works there also but receive audio is VERY low.

      I know there are better sound cards, but I'm just using the Ensemble II as an educational tool with a low cost.

      Roger, K6EQ