RE: [softrock40] Re: RX Ensemble II build time

  • KQ8M
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 1, 2012

      I am so darn addicted to these things that I offer my services to those that can't build. I love these things hence the amount that I own and have built. I have several in the wings but when they are done I don't know what I am going to do. Watch soap operas? Oh the HORROR...THE HORROR.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...