Re: [softrock40] Re: RX Ensemble II build time

  • Bruce Tanner
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 1 7:47 AM
      Yes, a padded envelope from Indiana in the postal box is definitely the antidote to that malady!

      Keep them coming, Tony!

      bet

      ---
      On 7/1/2012 7:13 AM, Philip wrote:

      Hi Bernie..
      Yes, it's a bit of a downer when the kit is finished..
      Great fun to use but lots of pleasure building the kits..
      Only way out is to order more kits...

      There is no known cure :)

      Thanks Tony, you're a star

      Philip G4JVF

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Bernie Hunt <bernie@...> wrote:

      > Did anyone else experience a disappointment when it was over? Not
      > disappointment in the radio, but disappointment in not having anything
      > else to build?
      >

      > Maybe I'm simple minded, but the way the kit and steps flow, it was a
      > pleasure to build a bit, then test a bit, build, test, repeat until
      > complete.
      >

      > Thank you Tony and to the folks that put together the documentation!
      >

      > Bernie
      >
      > K2YO

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7261 (20120701) __________

      http://www.eset.com

    • KQ8M
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 1 8:20 AM

        I am so darn addicted to these things that I offer my services to those that can't build. I love these things hence the amount that I own and have built. I have several in the wings but when they are done I don't know what I am going to do. Watch soap operas? Oh the HORROR...THE HORROR.

        73,

        Tim Herrick, KQ8M

        Charter Member North Coast Contesters

        kq8m@...