Re: [softrock40] Re: TX Image Question PLZ?

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2012
      Thanks for the through explanation, it really clears things up. I’ve got “reasonable” attenuation of the unwanted frequency.  I need to get PowerSDR working.  I’ve had an issue with it now allowing me to select my second soundcard as an output device to feed audio to the Ensemble. I might need to resort to RTFM (Reading The Fine Manual) as the only option left Winking smile

      DE N8XYN Jim