PowerSDR v1.19.3.15

  • du1mga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 8:26 AM
      Hi,

      I use PowerSDR version 1.19.3.15 build by SV1EIA.

      In fact I'm very satisfactored with this version. It work very good for TX and RX. I have only on single Problem. When I changed the band and later coming back most of the configuration is stored and comes back. The only problem is the VFO frequency. PowerSDR say there is no frequency stored.
      Please can someone from the group explain how I can store the working-frequency. I work always on the same frequency on each band (WSPR) with this radio. So it will be very handy when also the last frequency-preset will come back.

      Regards and vy73 de Erwin DU1MGA (W3WAZ)