Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX problem

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2012
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX problem

      >Well, found a 10k in place of a 1k. Now receiver tunes and if I put an
      amplified speaker on the output to the soundcard I can receive cw and ssb. USB
      seems to work fine. Now I could use some help on soundcards. I have tried 3
      pc's all with integrated sound, two laptops and a desktop all to no avail.
      My preferred pc would be my Dell Latitude, E5510. Any help is greatly
      appreciated.

      Glenn,

      You are receiving so what is the problem?
      Most desktops have a stereo line input so should work satisfactorily.
      Many later laptops can be configured for a stereo input although I don't think your Dell can.
      To use that a USB card would most likely be required.