Salmoncon VII July 13, 14, and 15, 2012, call sign K7S

  • Doug Phillips
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2012
    Once again it is time for Salmoncon hosted by the PNW QRP group at
    Valley Camp just East of North Bend, WA:

    > http://tinyurl.com/7jn3ths

    We will have SOTA activations on Friday and possibly Thursday preceding
    the weekend. Technical presentations Saturday and Sunday. There will
    be several Elecraft KX3s and two of the design team will be available
    for questions. All are welcome, questions can be sent to me,
    w7rdp@... or NB6M as listed on the attached flyer.

    73, Doug W7RDP