Re: [softrock40] Kit shipments for week ending 6/2

  • Larry and June
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012

      (2) SR IF lite II 460 khz. For Icoms718 that has 455 khz if.
      Paypal May 1 $45.50 ... Never received...no response to email so hoping to contact you here.

      Thanks

      Larry  K5BMS

      On Jun 2, 2012 7:32 AM, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:
      Good Morning All,

      Another busy week filling kit orders with pretty good progress in getting open orders filled.  Open orders now include about twenty 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble kits and a few RX And RXTX Ensemble kits. Materials are in hand such that all open orders should be filled early this coming week.

      20m SoftRock_40_R kits were offered last night on my website.  Although the kit offered is a 20m kit, I can respond with a different band or IF center frequency in filling an order.  If you want some other band or IF center frequency, please contact me directly.

      Thanks for the kit orders and I aways hope the kits are useful and fun for people.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional