Re: [softrock40] Kit shipments for week ending 6/2

  • Brian Alsop
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
      Ordered "20M SR 40_R" online Order #22046.
      Want unit to be for the 8.215 K3 IF frequency.

      Will note that on paper order with check.

      Thank you.

      Brian/K3KO

      On 6/2/2012 13:32, Tony Parks wrote:
      > Good Morning All,
      >
      > Another busy week filling kit orders with pretty good progress in
      > getting open orders filled. Open orders now include about twenty
      > 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble kits and a few RX And RXTX Ensemble kits. Materials
      > are in hand such that all open orders should be filled early this coming
      > week.
      >
      > 20m SoftRock_40_R kits were offered last night on my website. Although
      > the kit offered is a 20m kit, I can respond with a different band or IF
      > center frequency in filling an order. If you want some other band or IF
      > center frequency, please contact me directly.
      >
      > Thanks for the kit orders and I aways hope the kits are useful and fun
      > for people.
      >
      > Thanks and 73,
      > Tony KB9YIG
      >

      > No virus found in this message.

      -----
      No virus found in this message.
    • Mitch Stein
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
        Tony,

        I would like a softrock_40_R kit with a center frequency set for the Elekraft K2 IF

        Brian Alsop wrote:
[...]

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: