Kit shipments for week ending 6/2

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
      Good Morning All,

      Another busy week filling kit orders with pretty good progress in getting open orders filled. Open orders now include about twenty 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble kits and a few RX And RXTX Ensemble kits. Materials are in hand such that all open orders should be filled early this coming week.

      20m SoftRock_40_R kits were offered last night on my website. Although the kit offered is a 20m kit, I can respond with a different band or IF center frequency in filling an order. If you want some other band or IF center frequency, please contact me directly.

      Thanks for the kit orders and I aways hope the kits are useful and fun for people.

      Thanks and 73,
      Tony KB9YIG
    • Brian Alsop
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
        Ordered "20M SR 40_R" online Order #22046.
        Want unit to be for the 8.215 K3 IF frequency.

        Will note that on paper order with check.

        Thank you.

        Brian/K3KO

        On 6/2/2012 13:32, Tony Parks wrote:
        > Good Morning All,
        >
        > Another busy week filling kit orders with pretty good progress in
        > getting open orders filled. Open orders now include about twenty
        > 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble kits and a few RX And RXTX Ensemble kits. Materials
        > are in hand such that all open orders should be filled early this coming
        > week.
        >
        > 20m SoftRock_40_R kits were offered last night on my website. Although
        > the kit offered is a 20m kit, I can respond with a different band or IF
        > center frequency in filling an order. If you want some other band or IF
        > center frequency, please contact me directly.
        >
        > Thanks for the kit orders and I aways hope the kits are useful and fun
        > for people.
        >
        > Thanks and 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG
        >

        > No virus found in this message.

        -----
        No virus found in this message.
      • Mitch Stein
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2012
          Tony,

          I would like a softrock_40_R kit with a center frequency set for the Elekraft K2 IF

          Brian Alsop wrote:
[...]

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: