Re: [softrock40] Re: programmer for Attiny 85

  • Chris McDonald
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 1, 2012

      The sparkfun pocket programmer is like $15. You will need a breadboard and/or some ic hook clips to connect it to the attiny.

      73, VE1LX

      On Jun 1, 2012 11:00 AM, "Earl" <earl.rubin@...> wrote:

      Alan,

      The computer will not recognize the USB device, or it connects / disconnects randomly. The radio worked when I disconnected it last fall and I suspect that perhaps there was an electrostatic issue when I disconnected it or moved it around. It is very dry up here (4600')and static electricity is a constant companion.

      One of the little zeners on the USB input appeared to be shorted - I replaced both of them with a matched set but that did not fix anything.

      I know the drivers are OK because my older SR all band receiver is still going strong. (Installing the drivers and getting a time synchronization program to work with Win 7 was a nightmare - I have one computer on XP and one on Win 7).

      73

      Earl

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Alan" <alan4alan@...> wrote: > > > ----- Original Message ---...