Re: [softrock40] VHF RX Ensemble Receiver

  • Jerry Dunmire
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2012
      Hi Paul,
      I finished assembling one this past weekend and I am using Quisk on Ubuntu 10.04. You must either tweak the Quisk code (it is written in Python) or enter an adjusted frequency (for 2m the corrected frequency is  (f * 0.8)/ 4 ).

      ...jerry
      KA6HLD

      On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 2:30 PM, pmackanos <k2db@...> wrote:

      Has anyone built one of the for use as a receiver for FM, to listen in on the local 6 & 2 meter repeaters ? If so, what software did you use ?
      Thanks in advance !
      Paul K2DB