Re: [softrock40] For Sale: Delta 44 Sound Card & KB9YIG Interface Module

  • Bill Shell
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2012
      The card and interface module has sold.

      TU es 73,
      Bill
      N6WS

      On 05/28/2012 03:17 PM, Bill Shell wrote:

      All,

      I have a M-Audio Delta 44 Sound Card, Cable, M-Audio Breakout Box, and
      KB9YIG Delta 44 Interface Module available. I bought the card used on
      eBay a few months ago. I tried the card, it works well with the
      Softrock series of radios, but prefer using my E-MU 0202 external sound
      device. The KB9YIG Delta 44 Interface Module was purchased and built
      from the last lot of modules available from Tony. The module plugs
      directly into the connector on the card giving you four 3.5mm stereo jacks.

      - The Delta 44 card is in very good condition.

      - The Delta 44 cable has been coiled, causing permanently set bends. It
      is fully functional, although it is not needed with the KB9YIG Delta 44
      Interface Module.

      - The M-Audio Breakout Box is in fair condition. It has several
      scratches on it, and is also not needed if you use the KB9YIG Delta 44
      Interface Module.

      - The KB9YIG Delta 44 Breakout Card is in very good condition. It is
      fully functional.

      Information on the card is available on the M-Audio Web page:
      http://www.m-audio.com

      I am asking:
      $75 for the M-Audio Delta 44 card, cable, & breakout box
      $15 for the KB9YIG Delta 44 Interface Module

      If you are interested, please contact me off-list at n6ws@....

      I accept payments via PayPal.

      I would like to sell both of the items together, so priority will be
      given to an offer for both items.

      I can send photos of the items directly to anyone interested.

      TU es 73,
      Bill
      N6WS