Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXII Finished

    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2012
      Subject: [softrock40] Ensemble RXII Finished

      > However, when I run HDSDR, I can't change frequency bands, it receives
      > only the band that Rocky last used.

      Jere,

      If when you download software you read the pages on the download site it
      often helps. On the HDSDR site is a link to explain. And the FAQ is
      interesting to read.

      > How do you calibrate the received frequency?

      Explained on the site where that link takes you. Also
      <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/calibrating-the-softrock-si570-usb-controller>
      tells everything.

      > One additional question, should I better secure the coils mechanically to
      > the board by using a dab of RTV or hot glue?

      Not really necessary but you can snip a small piece of hot-melt, put it in
      place and melt it with the tip of an iron.