Quisk - Softrock - Linux

  • w2hww
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      I have a setup consisting of a Softrock RXTX v6.3, a Delta 44 sound card and the USB-I2C interface for control. I would like to try running Quisk on this setup under Ubuntu Linux 12.04 LTS. Does anyone have the configuration files for Quisk to let me run this setup. I've looked at Quisk 3.6.1 and the Softrock files seem to include a "widget" in the configuration, not what I need. Help anyone?

      Tony
      W2HWW