RE: [softrock40] Re: Winding the coils.

  • KQ8M
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 29, 2012

      Mark,

      I am glad to help as well as many other great people on here. You have anymo0re questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Someone will have an answer. And best part is, there are NO stupid questions on this reflector unlike other reflectors I have been on.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...