Integrating Softrock ensamble RX II with any Transciever like Yaesu 857

  • kiran_padiyar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2012
      Hello All,
      I have assembled softrock RX II few months back. I enjoy it a lot as general RCVR. After i moved to new location, i have activated my amateur station with Yaesu 857D transceiver. I miss the softrock RX II now. Is there any way to use softrock for RX and use 857 just for TX (upto 50W) using some kind of TX/RX relay?. I am afraid without proper isolation, i may burn softrock. Can anyone suggest me a kit or a circuit which i can use.
      Also i use HRD as main software to control rig, i believe same can control both softrock and yaesu!.

      Any ideas?. it would be great help for me.

      Thank you
      DE VU3KPL
      Kiran