Re: [softrock40] Re: Made a QSO with SDR exciter

  • Bill Tracey
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Terry,

      No need for apologies -- you're finding glitches I need to go hunt down.

      The xmit frequency thing makes a bit of sense to me now. I'm setting the
      xmit frequency in the MOX button handling code - so am somewhat confused
      why that is not working. Will have to dig into the code -- sounds like
      there's a path thru there I did not catch.

      PTT & Keyer needing to be under different COM ports -- looks like I need
      to make parts of the code aware of each other. The keyer code wants to
      open and control the port and the CAT part of the code has already done
      it. Will add it to the list of things to fix. I too would like to get
      the PTT out to the SR and keyer connections on the same comm port.

      Regards,

      Bill (kd5tfd)