Re: ROCKY 3.7

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hi Al,

      De-installing the software does not delete the Rocky.ini configuration file. If this is corrupted, can cause that sort of error.

      Locate the Rocky.ini file and rename it say Rocky.old, then start the program again. You will need to reconfigure the program again as it is in effect a fresh start.

      The purpose of renaming the original file is to allow you to copy and paste any custom frequencies you might have added to speed things up.

      73, Bob G8VOI