Panadapter kits?

  • AI2Q
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
      Does anyone know if Tony is still offering his panadapter IF kits from time to time?

      I'd like one for my 1Ø.7 MHz IF homebrew rig, but haven't seen anything about that recently.

      == Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex
      Member: ARRL, FOC, RSGB, CWops, QRP-L, Antique Wireless Association, New England Radio Discussion Society, DXCC Honor Roll, 16ØM DXCC, 8ØM DXCC
      http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm
    • cbayona.cb
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
        Right now he doesn't offer them, I also am
        interested in the 10.7MHz IF, 4.9Mhz, and 455KHz,
        he had them in the IF Light II IF combined kit
        but he doesn't offer that anymore. I liked that
        kit, you could build it for one of about 10 IF frequencies.

        I've heard that the NorCal Club is going to be
        offering single band models of the SoftRock Light
        II but you know it's not going to be at Tony's prices.

        At 10:28 AM 4/1/2012, you wrote:

        >Does anyone know if Tony is still offering his
        >panadapter IF kits from time to time?
        >
        >I'd like one for my 1Ø.7 MHz IF homebrew rig,
        >but haven't seen anything about that recently.
        >
        >== Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex
        >Member: ARRL, FOC, RSGB, CWops, QRP-L, Antique
        >Wireless Association, New England Radio
        >Discussion Society, DXCC Honor Roll, 16ØM DXCC, 8ØM DXCC
        ><http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm>http://home.roadrunner.com/~alexmm

        Cecil
        k5nwa
        <
        <http://www.softrockradio.org/>http://www.softrockradio.org/
        > < http://thepartsplace.k5nwa.com/ >
        < http://parts.softrockradio.org/ >

      • MIKE DURKIN
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2012
          The kit for Rx is easily used on a "IF" .. just need a good filter for the lo...