Re: trying to get set up.

  • g8voip
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2012
      Hi,

      Sounds like you must be attempting to use one of FlexRadio's original versions of PSDR if you require the SDR1kUSB dll to get it to function properly.

      For receive only purposes that set up probably works ok, but for transceive operation the 'native' Flex versions do not support PTT operation using the USB interface.

      Generally advisable to use one of the 'customised' SoftRock versions of PSDR from Christos SV1EIA or Guido PE1NNZ which do not need to use the SDR1kUSB dll to function correctly.

      73, Bob G8VOI

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "n4rmt" <n4rmt@...> wrote:

      > All is well now. In my haste I had downloaded the sdr1kusb driver and never installed it.

    • n4rmt
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2012
        I'm using the latest version of pSDR. Until someone figures out the manual notch filter for some of the other versions, I gotta stick with this one.