PA Problem

  • Harya Sidharta
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2012
      Dear All,

      I'm on the step of testing the ouput of PA, I couldnot get 1 watt power output,
      this is my data :
      -  Test point A & B  :  10mV
      -                 E        :  1 Volt

      The ssb sound good when I touch the heatsink of Q3 (2N2222)

      Anyone could help me ?

      Regards

      Harya
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        >I'm on the step of testing the ouput of PA, I couldnot get 1 watt power
        >output,this is my data :- Test point A & B : 10mV- E : 1 Volt
        The ssb sound good when I touch the heatsink of Q3 (2N2222)

        **You mean Q6?** Is this an Ensemble?

        Harya,

        These voltages are low. Please report the voltages on and around Q5.
        And the voltage on the drain of Q7/8.