Re: Kit shipments for week ending 3/31

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2012
      Tony,

      Who says Christmas only comes once a year? My RX Ensemble II kit arrived yesterday afternoon. I *am* excited. Many, many thanks! Now on to the wilderness of SMT-soldering land... ;-)

      73s

      Jim
      KJ6UHT

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

      > Kit mailing this week came to a total of 110.
    • Ted Cowan
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 3:10 PM
        Tony,

        Just checking in to see if there might be any SoftRock II IF kits in my future. I request two, one for my Kenwood TS-570, the other for my Elecraft K2.

        I am checking your website almost daily. Should I give up?

        Thanks in advance.

        ...ted, KC7PM

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

        > Good Morning All,
        >
        > Kit mailing this week came to a total of 110. Included in the count was one built/tested HF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver and one built/tested 20m SoftRock_40_R receiver.
        >
        > I still have several open orders for built/tested RX Ensemble II receiver and built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceivers. I hope to make progress this weekend on getting at least some of these orders filled early this coming week.
        >
        > This coming week, as I work on filling open orders, I should be able to offer a few more of the Ensemble kits to use up my present stock of boards and kit materials.
        >
        > Additional circuit boards were orders this week for the SoftRock_40_R kit, the RX Ensemble II kit, the RXTX Ensemble kit and the 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble kit. Each of these kits will be made available around the second week of April.
        >
        > If anyone is missing a kit or a partial kit, please contact me directly. I have had a problem on my website where a few PayPal payments were not credited to orders properly. This is supposed to happen automatically but sometimes the payment credit does not happen and results in an order remaining shown as unpaid on my website with no kit sent to fill the order.
        >
        > Thanks for your interest in the kits and kit orders.
        >
        > 73,
        > Tony KB9YIG

      • Tony Parks
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 3:17 PM
          Hi Ted,

          I am planing on making IF versions of the SoftRock_40_R kit available later in April.   Best to check with me directly about the IF versions rather than check on the website.

          Thanks and 73,
          --
          Tony Parks
          kb9yig@...

          On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 22:10 +0000, Ted Cowan wrote:

          Tony,

          Just checking in to see if there might be any SoftRock II IF kits in my future. I request two, one for my Kenwood TS-570, the other for my Elecraft K2.

          I am checking your website almost daily. Should I give up?

          Thanks in advance.

          ...ted, KC7PM

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Parks" <kb9yig@...> wrote:

          > Good Morning All,
          >
          > Kit mailing this week came to a total of 110. Included in the count was one built/tested HF version of the RX Ensemble II receiver and one built/tested 20m SoftRock_40_R receiver.
          >
          > I still have several open orders for built/tested RX Ensemble II receiver and built/tested RXTX Ensemble transceivers. I hope to make progress this weekend on getting at least some of these orders filled early this coming week.
          >
          > This coming week, as I work on filling open orders, I should be able to offer a few more of the Ensemble kits to use up my present stock of boards and kit materials.
          >
          > Additional circuit boards were orders this week for the SoftRock_40_R kit, the RX Ensemble II kit, the RXTX Ensemble kit and the 6m/4m/2m RX Ensemble kit. Each of these kits will be made available around the second week of April.
          >
          > If anyone is missing a kit or a partial kit, please contact me directly. I have had a problem on my website where a few PayPal payments were not credited to orders properly. This is supposed to happen automatically but sometimes the payment credit does not happen and results in an order remaining shown as unpaid on my website with no kit sent to fill the order.
          >
          > Thanks for your interest in the kits and kit orders.
          >
          > 73,
          > Tony KB9YIG

        • MIKE DURKIN
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 5:18 PM
            Get that website that checks it for you ... if you check your email / SMS regularly ... you could beat others out easily....

            Mike KC7NOA