v6 exciter build files

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Good Morning,

      I have organized the docs needed to build the QSE and PA boards into
      two folders. One folder contains the docs needed for kits shipped
      prior to September 29. The second folder contains the docs needed for
      kits shipped on September 29. Look in the v6 exciter folder in the v6
      SoftRock folder to get to the needed docs folders.

      Very sorry for the confusion I have caused with the BPF change and the
      associated docs changes.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG