Re: [softrock40] SR6 exciter kits

  • Tony Parks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hi Bodo,

      I don't think it will be necessary to change the BPF on your PA board.  As I look forward to kit production I thought it would be appropriate to use a more narrow filter in the BPF.  I will be glad to send you and Oskar the components for the more narrow filter but I don't think your progress should be slowed for lack of those components.

      Thanks for your efforts to help make the exciter a production kit.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG