Fwd: [sdr-widget] rtl-sdr

  • Oliver Goldenstein
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2012
    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    From: Oliver Goldenstein <oliver.goldenstein@...>
    Date: 26 March 2012 21:00
    Subject: Re: [sdr-widget] rtl-sdr
    To: sdr-widget@...

    and here the 2 MHZ Spectrum WBFM Example.

    73 Oliver

    --
    Oliver, DL6KBG, JO61UB
    Blog: http://dl6kbg.blogspot.com

    --
    Oliver, DL6KBG, JO61UB
    Blog: http://dl6kbg.blogspot.com
  • sdrsharp
    Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2012
      I was investigating the possibility of using DVB tuners to acquire IQ samples in the VHF/UHF range. The blocking issue was the time needed to reverse engineer the hardware and the drivers. From what I have seen so far, I think the current rtl-sdr test application can be modified to compile and run under Windows easily, since it has very few OS dependencies (thanks to libusb.) I'm willing to give it a try and in SDRSharp (SDR#) project once I have time, I hope.

      Youssef